To Report Suspected Fire Ants

Think you have the little fire ant on your property? First, check and see if your neighborhood is known to be infested (see map). If you live outside an infested zone REPORT IT immediately! You can call the statewide pest hotline at 643-PEST, your local invasive species committee at the number listed below, or use the online reporting form at Report-a-Pest.

Invasive Species Contacts

Contact Us

If you have questions about this website or need assistance use the following form.